Hands to Heart Center is a volunteer-run organization and we rely on the principle of seva, or selfless service. Here are some ways to get involved and support our mission of bringing yoga to the people:
- Volunteer to teach at any of our community-based yoga class series. You can apply to become an HTHC Community Yoga Teacher on our Contact Us page.
- Donate gently-used yoga mats & other yoga props. We always have a need for blankets, blocks, straps and eye pillows.
- Organize an HTHC Benefit Class at your local yoga studio. Email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Volunteer as an outreach assistant, photographer and/or delivery person for yoga mat pick-up and drop off.
- Donate to HTHC through the non-profit Paypal link on our Support page.
- Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/handstoheartcenter & follow us on Twitter @Hands2HeartCtr.