Hands to Heart Center is a volunteer-run organization and we rely on the principle of seva, or selfless service to provide our programs. Here are some ways to get involved and support our mission of bringing yoga to the people:
- Volunteer to teach at any of our community-based yoga class series. You can apply to become an HTHC Community Yoga teacher on our Next Steps page. If you’re not a yoga teacher, you may be able to be a class assistant or supporter. You can also refer any yoga teachers you know to us if you think they may be interested in volunteering.
- Donate gently-used yoga mats & other yoga props or organize a yoga mat drive by connecting with yoga studios in your area. We always have a need for mats, blankets, blocks, straps and eye pillows.
- Organize an HTHC Benefit Class at your local yoga studio. Email Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Volunteer as a class assistant, photographer and/or delivery person for yoga mat pick-up and drop off.
- Donate to HTHC through the non-profit Paypal link on our Donate page.
- Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/handstoheartcenter & follow us on Twitter @Hands2HeartCtr.
Sign up for more Information
Hands to Heart Center was designated as an organizational member of the The President’s Volunteer Service Program under President Obama. The President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) is the premier volunteer awards program, encouraging citizens to live a life of service through presidential gratitude and national recognition.